Ceftriaxone should be taken into consideration for Prophylaxis in abdominal, cardiovascular, thoracic, Orthopaedic, neurosurgical and general surgery.
- Covers gram + ve and gram - ve pathogens.
- Penetrates well and maintains higher concentration than MIC level.
- Can be co-administered with
- (Cefixime - 100/200 mg. Tabs, Dry Syrup 50 mg. /5 ml.)
- Broad Spectrum, Bactericidal Third Generation Cephalosporin
- High Affinity for Penicilling- BindingProteins - PBP3, 1a & 1b
- Rapid Lytic action in comprasion
- To Cefaclor &